Because some people’s hemorrhoids are different to others and they may be at different levels of severity there is no universal cure or a single best hemorrhoid treatment for all.
However there are 3 top hemorrhoids remedies that stand above all for how to get rid of hemorrhoids (piles) fast at home and permanently. There are also many thousands of testimonials from acute suffers who have used them and cured their symptoms in as little as 48 Hours and regained their lives.
Cure Hemorrhoids in 48 Hours
These Top 3 hemorrhoid treatments are 100% All Natural Piles Remedies. They are as follows:
- H Miracle Hemorrhoid Treatment (Holly Haden e Book guide)
- Hemorrhoid No More Treatment (Jessica Wright e Book guide)
- Venapro Hemorrhoid Treatment (Pills and Spray product)
You can check them out here:
Click here to go to Holly Haden’s H Miracle Hemorrhoid Treatment official Website:
Click here to go to Jessica Wright’s Hemorrhoid No More Treatment Official Website:
Click here to go to the Venapro Hemorrhoid Treatment Official Website:
How to Shrink Hemorrhoids Fast and Remove The Pain & Bleeding from The Next Bowel Movement!
Because, one of the main causes of hemorrhoids is the inflammation of the veins that are found around the tissues in the anal canal- we need to shrink them fast. The causes of hemorrhoids are linked to severe pressure that is placed on the pelvic and rectal areas. The most affected ones are pregnant women, overweight individuals, severe cases of constipation as well as dehydration and lack of exercise that causes poor blood circulation.
Habits like smoking, excess alcohol, too much caffeine intake and spicy dishes are trigger factors that contribute to hemorrhoids developing.
In order to shrink hemorrhoids and ease the discomfort of the next bowel movement there are some things that you could easily try at home.
Here is a good list for how to get rid of hemorrhoids fast and naturally:
- Stool Softeners
- Do not Strain during defecation
- Sitz bath (2 to 3 times a day for 15 – 20 minutes duration)
- Use moistened tissue to clean rectal area- avoid dry tissue
- Keep well hydrated (drink at least 8 glasses of water daily)
- Increase your fibre intake
- Keep area clean and dry to stop the itching
It is also important to visit your doctor or follow a proven program rather than trying to do it alone. Your doctor will also give you good information and recommend other hemorrhoids treatments that may be different to the usual home remedies you are trying. If your hemorrhoids are fairly severe and you are not having much luck with your current treatment then a more aggressive treatment to get rid of hemorrhoids may be required. Surgery may be an option worth considering.
Best Hemorrhoid Treatment for Getting Rid of Hemorrhoids Fast at Home
It is important to understand your personal underlying causes of your own piles symptoms as we may all have different contributory factors. Make some notes of what you eat and drink and do at least 48 hours before your piles flare-up. Understanding or pinpointing any trigger factors and then taking steps to avoid them could be a good start or if you are lucky eliminating them for good.
In the meantime here are some of the best hemorrhoid treatments that sufferers have sworn-by for quickly getting rid of their own hemorrhoids or at least getting some good respite.
- Ice Packs: These are excellent for bringing down the swelling and pain by numbing the tender area. To make an ice pack, simply wrap some ice in a soft cloth. If you like you can smash or shave the ice into more comfortable pieces. Place against the hemorrhoids. Try not to place the ice directly on the hemorrhoid as this could cause more irritation.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Add some to a soft tissue or cotton ball and then dab against the swollen hemorrhoids. It is going to sting at first. If you are really sensitive to pain you can dilute the vinegar with water. Perform about 2 to 3 times daily and then reduce as the hemorrhoids symptoms shrinks.
- Garlic, Witch Hazel and cold coconut oil suppository: Place the unrefined coconut oil in the fridge so that it hardens. Next, finely grate 2 to 3 cloves of garlic and mix with 2 tablespoons of witch hazel. Blend in the hard coconut oil to form a paste. Shape into small suppositories and place in the freezer. When required remove a suppository from the freezer, smooth out any sharp edges and gently push into the rectum using more oil if necessary. Place some adsorbent material/ tissue over the hemorrhoidal area and hold in place with your undergarment. It will burn for a few minutes and then subside. Try and get some rest or go to sleep and let it do its work. Perform daily until you get good hemorrhoid relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Ask at your pharmacist/doctor if they are suitable for you- tell them what medications you are on and check their side effects. They include, Aspirin, Ibuprofen and will help with pain management.
- OTC treatment for hemorrhoids: Preparation H, Dr Butler’s Hemorrhoids and Fissure ointment, hydrocortisone
The above list is a good start for how to get rid of hemorrhoids fast. But to really get shot of them permanently you will need a good scientifically proven program to follow. Go ahead and check out the 3 best products for hemorrhoids now that you will find in the links above.