There are many home remedies & natural cures for getting rid of hemorrhoid fast, as well as preventing hemorrhoids. Still many people struggle to find effective and natural ways to get rid of piles permanently. If you have been suffering from this condition from a long time, you know how important it is to find a cure that can help you get fast and instant relief. In this article, we’ll talk about some natural methods to cure hemorrhoids. The below given home based treatments will help you get fast relief from itching, bleeding, swelling and pain in the anus area.
Remember that getting rid of hemorrhoids can take a long time if you do not change your lifestyle, but the following home based remedies will make it easier to manage.
Fast Relief of Hemorrhoids
When you have been suffering from hemorrhoids, you constantly look for some quick remedies. You need to get rid of hemorrhoids quickly. These three methods will help you get fast and instant hemorrhoid relief:
- As soon as you notice any symptoms, apply ice right away directly to the hemorrhoids. Apply the ice pack for about ten to fifteen minutes at a time. Doing this for about 3-4 times a day will help you manage the symptoms quickly.
- Witch Hazel is something that is commonly found in every household’s cabinets. It is a great toner for face, but can also provide relief from hemorrhoids. Apply the Witch Hazel directly to the affected area to get relief from itching and irritation. Use it until you get respite from your hemorrhoids. It instantly stops the itching, pain, swelling and bleeding of hemorrhoids.
- Another effective home based natural treatment for hemorrhoids is a warm bath. It provides immediate relief. Taking a soothing warm bath will not only relieve stress, but also reduce the swelling and keep the affected area clean.
Home Remedies & Natural Cures for Hemorrhoids
Pain relief is often the first requirement of the treatment. You can get rid of the pain with the following best natural cure for hemorrhoids methods:
- Applying over-the-counter available pain relief creams is a good way to temporarily get rid of the pain from the hemorrhoids. You can insert anal suppositories or use pads containing numbing agents.
- Take Sitz bath regularly. Experts recommend taking bath for about 20 minutes at least three times a day. It is sometimes best practice to take the bath just after the bowel movement.
- Apply ice pack over the tender anal area to lessen the pain and swelling.
Preventing Painful Itchy Hemorrhoids | Things to Try!
Since hemorrhoids can lead to leaky feces, it is very important to keep the anal area clean and dry. Follow these tips to maintain good hygiene in the affected area:
- Take a cold or hot water shower every day. You can use luke warm water to wash the anal area. Avoid using harsh soaps as they can cause irritation of the already tender skin.
- Pat the anal area with the soft, moist and clean cloth. Then use hair dryer to keep the area dry and clean after washing or gently “pat-dry” the area. Do not use perfumed wipes to rub the affected area.
- Change underwear often to avoid any anal discharges that may settle down near the sensitive skin.
- The main goal of home remedies & natural cures is to let the skin heal itself and prevent the condition from any aggravation.
- Moisturise the anal area to prevent friction burns from sitting, walking and so on.
Getting Rid of Painful Bleeding Hemorrhoids Permanently and Naturally
Good health means being healthy from the inside and this is applicable for hemorrhoid treatment too. Follow these tips to make changes in the diet is:
- Include fiber-rich foods in your diet. This should include broccoli, fruits, beans, whole grains and unrefined wheat and oat bran. The main goal is to soften the stool by adding fiber which helps to make it easier to pass through the potential problem area of the anal canal. This also lessens the amount of bleeding caused from the hemorrhoids and reduces the enlargement and inflammation. However, it is advised to go easy with the fiber quantities as too much of it can lead to gas, constipation and bloating. Recommended daily fiber content is 38 grams for men and 25 grams for women.
- Drink plenty of good quality water throughout the day to keep the body free from toxins. Water will also ease the bowel movement.
Afflicted individuals are well-advised to avoid straining whilst defecating. It is advised to defecate as soon as you feel the urge to go. Make sure you do not sit for prolonged periods as this interferes with your circulation and causes the hemorrhoids veins to bulge out.
When natural methods fail to show any results, medical treatments like minimal invasive procedures may be required. The above mentioned remedies are just some tips you can try to get rid of piles permanently. These home remedies & natural cures for getting rid of hemorrhoids fast should help you get some relief during the flare-ups and control the pain.
Thanks For Visiting, Please Share…!!