Fearing surgery, fast ways for how to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally are being sourced by many people. Hemorrhoids (piles) are an uncomfortable and painful condition that currently affects many millions of people worldwide. It is predicted that this agonising painful condition will affect as much as 80% of people throughout their lives. Poor diet, fast convenient food, refined or junk foods, medications and so on are taking their tolls on people’s lives.
Many of these foods and medications cause irregular bowel activities. On top of this, poor blood circulation, dehydration, stress, lack of sleep, lack of exercise, being overweight and sedentary lifestyles all play their part in you developing painful bleeding hemorrhoids. This can happen at any time and at any age as well as being pregnant.
Hemorrhoids may either be on the interior of the anus (internal hemorrhoids) or outside the anal region (external hemorrhoids). Swollen external hemorrhoids can be extremely discomforting whilst doing your daily activities such as sitting, walking or exercising. The pain can be extremely excruciating during a bowel movement, especially when it involves forcing or straining. If you are suffering from constipation it is quite likely that anal bleeding can result because of the extra pressure that is placed on the hemorrhoidal veins which causes them to rupture.
How To Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally At Home
How to Heal Hemorrhoids Naturally
There are many natural methods for how to heal hemorrhoids symptoms. Because hemorrhoids may be of varying stages in different people there is no one cure for all or a single best hemorrhoid treatment. Many piles cases can be treated using natural solutions with only a few advanced cases requiring surgical procedures.
When treating hemorrhoids most people rush out to the pharmacist and purchase OTC drugs and antibiotics. Often these quick remedies make the problems worse and some can even cause thinning of the already thin and sensitive skin. When this happens, you are setting yourself up for some bleeding even during a rather easy bowel movement.
Healing your hemorrhoids naturally is really your answer to getting permanent hemorrhoid relief. Therefore, what you need to do is to follow a successful proven regimen like the H Miracle hemorrhoid treatment by Holly Haden. Thousands of long term sufferers have written positive testimonials referring to this highly well practised and well prized natural hemorrhoid treatment.
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy
One of the main problems that afflict a lot of women during pregnancy is developing hemorrhoids symptoms. This is especially common in the last 3 month of pregnancy when the extra weight of the foetus puts a great deal of pressure on the hemorrhoidal veins. This causes them to become swollen and inflamed. Also, the pushing and straining force of child birth itself is a real kicker for women developing agonizing symptoms of hemorrhoids.
Because of the hormonal changes as well as the changes in a woman’s body, frequent irregular bowel movements are quite common. Similarly, these frequent bouts of constipation cause straining and ultimately cause hemorrhoids to develop. In many cases the piles symptoms usually disappear after child birth.
Internal hemorrhoids manifest themselves as hard, lumps inside the anus. They don’t generally cause pain because the region where they are located contains an abundance of visceral nerves. Visceral nerves are not pain sensitive but are sensitive to pressure. They do however bleed. Surgery is often the cure to get rid of these types of hemorrhoids.
6 Top Ways How to Treat Hemorrhoids Naturally
Treating hemorrhoids naturally is the best hemorrhoid treatment that you can do to prevent pain and bleeding for the rest of your life. Typically, hemorrhoids originate as a result of a sedentary lifestyle, sitting down jobs, lack of exercise, chronic stress and poor unbalanced or unhealthy diets, dehydration and much more.
People who undergo hemorrhoid surgery and don’t change their lifestyle habits are setting themselves up for a repeat performance as can’t be sure that their hemorrhoids won’t return. Hemorrhoids frequently return and expensive painful surgery is performed again.
Bearing these factors in mind here are 6 ways to how to treat or get rid of hemorrhoids naturally.
- Eat more Fibre: Try and eat at least 25 grams of fibre daily. It will help form and soften the stools. Be careful with fibre though, as too much can lead to IBS, so listen to your body and make the necessary adjustment. It’s a trial and error game. Good sources are fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Include oats, bran, raisins, prunes, beans, bananas, apples, brown rice and broccoli into your life.
- Water: Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. It helps to soften the stools and starve off constipation.
- Use herbal remedies: – Some the best hemorrhoid treatments used to treat or cure hemorrhoids naturally is by using herbal remedies such as Aloe Vera, witch hazel, garlic and vinegar which help to prevent it from getting worse. Gently apply these natural herbal remedies on the affected area to relieve irritation and itching and reduce the swelling.
- Sitz baths: Fill a bath or Sitz basin with warm water. Add some Epsom salt if you like and sit for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Do this 2 to 3 times daily. Pat dry and moisturise the hemorrhoidal area.
- Ice pack: Place some ice cubes in a soft cloth and apply over the hemorrhoids to soothe them, shrink them and help them heal.
- Daily Exercise: Exercising daily is a must for all hemorrhoid sufferers. It not only helps with digestion but it also improves the blood circulation. Exercise relieves stress. You can start-off by simple daily walks and build yourself up for more challenging moves. There are also exercises that strengthen the hemorrhoidal areas so check them out as well.
You can also go to Jessica Wright’s Hemorrhoid No More website to start using a proven program for how to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally that incorporates everything to get you relief in just 48 hours from start. It is rated one of the two best worldwide treatments for hemorrhoids and is appraised by thousands of positive testimonials from long term sufferers.